Salmonella typhimurium antiserum, Equine origin
Re-17 Derived Mutagenically
Labeled to be diluted 1:1 with any isotonic solution. Administered intravenously and given slowly over not less than 30 minutes.
Horses with endotoxemia:
0.7 ml serum/lb body weight IV (diluted 1:1)
Foals with Failure of Passive Transfer (FPT):
7.0 ml serum/lb body weight IV (diluted 1:1)
250 ml bottle
500 ml bottle
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for the treatment of endotoxin-mediated diseases caused by E. coli and Salmonella typhimurium.
- Reduces mortality associated with E. coli and Salmonella in horses.
- Contains total IgG levels greater than 3000 mg/dl for correction of FPT in foals.
- Refrigerated, not frozen.
- “Re-17 Derived Mutagenically” on label denotes cross-protection.
- 36-month shelf life.